Please read the following Intel® Teach ST/MT Responsibilities.
To Download A Copy of the Responsibilities Click Here: Intel® Teach Instructor requirements and responsibilities
Intel ST/MT Responsibilities
• An Intel® Teach course must be run through a Lead Educational Agency or LEA. LEA’s can be approved NYS Teacher Centers, a BOCES or local school district. For a current list of NYS LEA’s contact
• Participants register for the Intel® Teach course through their LEA.
• If any participants plan on taking the INTEL course for graduate credit, ensure that the host LEA has registered the course with NYIT (Department of Instructional Technology)
• Register the session according to the Intel Teach Program requirements on the coursemanagement.intel.com website.
• Order the INTEL materials for your course.
• Confirm to the schedule set by the host LEA.
• Provide the Teacher Center with all graduate credit registration materials collected.
• Ensure that students complete a fully developed unit plan according to Intel Teach guidelines.
• Discuss the graduate credit option requirements.
• Close the session according to the Intel Teach Program requirements on the coursemanagement.intel.com website.
Note: If you are unable or to meet these requirements you should not be offering graduate credit for any courses your offer.
The Intel trainer/instructor is not responsible for any follow-up with the additional requirements for graduate credit.
For information regarding our graduate credit option, to request a course, or to register for graduate credits, please contact:
NYIT Department of Instructional Technology
Phone: (516) 686-7777